Cook & Entertain With A Custom Outdoor Kitchen Design
The Hottest New Trend In Backyard Landscaping
When you work with Cottonwood Landscapes for your outdoor kitchen you get the whole package at once. We handle both the design and the installation, working with you to ensure your outdoor kitchen has everything you want while considering the budget you set for the project. We have designed plenty of outdoor living spaces, so we understand the best practices for installations of gas, electricity, and water into your outdoor kitchen.
Elements Of A Beautiful Outdoor Kitchen
Each person is looking for something slightly different for their outdoor entertainment area. For some, an outdoor kitchen is as simple as a grill and somewhere to sit. Others want their outdoor kitchen to be a close imitation of their interior kitchen, with granite countertops, sinks, stove, and a stylish backsplash for the whole area. Whether one of those descriptions fit you, or your idea sits somewhere in between we will be able to help! Here are a few aspects to consider and implement in your outdoor kitchen:
- Flooring: Flooring helps define the space for your outdoor kitchen, as well as keep your area clean. Imagine anything from smooth flagstones, or landscaping gravel, or a stained wood porch.
- Countertops: We can design your space to meet your needs. Having a good preparation area will be the difference to a well-made meal and one that comes out more as a mess. We will fit the countertops around your appliances, add storage space like drawers and cabinets, and customize it to fit your gardens aesthetic.
- Stoves and Grills: Consider what type of cooking you want to do in your outdoor kitchen. Some people simply want a barbecue grill, while others include a smoker, beer tap, stove top or fryer.
- Appliances: Having certain appliances in your outdoor kitchen makes entertaining easier. These appliances may include a fridge and freezer for popsicles and cold drinks, or a sink for washing fruits and vegetables.
- Shelter: Covering your kitchen can give you a space to enjoy the outdoors even in the heat of summer. A pergola can be great for giving your area some shade, or you could go a step further with a full covered patio with drapes to add to the feeling of shelter and comfort.
Add Value To Your Home
There’s no question that adding Outdoor Kitchen to your home adds value to your life and your equity. Experts estimate that a outdoor kitchen adds anywhere between 5-8% to your property value.